• 2012 metro gills

Got a chance to get away to fish for a couple hours last night. Nova finally let me out of work. The fish were not too fired up but we did put about 12 in the bucket let a few go. Took out Puzzler for a metro gill bite. He was happy with the action once they picked up. We had about 15 holes punched and just had to keep moving. Bite started around 4:45 and ended close to 6:30. Still mark a fish but would not bite.

All gills were over 9 inch mark with one pig 10 1/4 . Two crappies also mixed in around 11 1/4.

Was my first 10 inch gill off this lake in about 8 years. I hope to get Uncle Smash out next week sometime. This weather was unreal in Feb. No jacket no gloves.

This article was originally published in forum thread: 2012 metro gills started by Hoyt4 View original post
  • Recent Forum Posts

Steve Wood

As of today, the water level on Minnetonka has dropped below the threshold for requiring no wake restrictions on the entire lake. We anticipate that

Tonka No Wake restrictions

Steve Wood Yesterday, 10:57 AM Go to last post
    lakeofthewoodsmn

Great reports this week as anglers experience quick fills of limits with numbers of trophy walleye in the mix. Drifting with spinners the most common

Fishing on Lake of the Woods- LOW Tourism

lakeofthewoodsmn 07-21-2014, 03:10 PM Go to last post
    Steve Wood

As of today (Monday 7/21) the water levels on Tonka still have to drop another 0.03 ft (0.4 inches) in order for the no wake restrictions to be reduced

Minnetonka Event 7/26/14

Steve Wood 07-21-2014, 02:51 PM Go to last post